Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 11 - Diigo and widgets

Diigo

I love the idea of Diigo. Love. It. It looks very cool. The catch is I don't know if I'd ever use it in practice. I have bookmarks/favorites for sure, but I don't really do much if any "research" on the internet. I just don't know what I'd make notes about, and I don't see the appeal in doing the facebook-but-for-links thing.

Adding a counter

I added a counter to my iGoogle page. So easy. The hardest part was picking one from the list of counter gadgets available. I run into the same problem with apps from iTunes. There's a million apps that do almost the same thing but are slightly different; I don't know which one is the best and there's no way I'm going to try them all. It's a bit overwhelming to be honest, perhaps a variation on the information overload theme.

If you're wondering, as I type this post, there's approximately 49 days and 21 hours until the WILU conference is wrapped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment