For the most part prezi is easy to use, but for my practice presentation I had a heck of a time with the zoom/pan. There are a couple points where it zooms into a particular object so that you can't see the stuff that's with it. I thought that using frames was supposed to solve that, but they didn't seem to have an effect. I think it needs more experimentation, but I'm not up to it tonight.
I was thinking of using prezi for a conference presentation I'm doing in the spring. I guess we'll see how much time and patience i have when it comes down to it.
Here's my practice presentation:
Hey how did you embed your Prezi directly into your blog?? Great idea!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteif you go into your list of prezis (my prezies) and view it there's an itty-bitty "embed" link. If you click on that and copy/paste the code into the html opf your blog it embeds itself.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if this would work for igoogle or other pages, but I figured since we can get at the html for our blogs it would work here.
if that doesn't descibe it very well let me know and I'll show you what I mean =)
ReplyDeleteChristine, I think the problem you might be having with the frames is still having path #s leading to the objects within the frame. If you select the frame itself for the path rather than the objects within that might solve your problem. And very nice Prezi by the way.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the embedding advice Christine - that makes it a lot nicer than posting a link in the blog.
ReplyDeleteIs that you in one photo playing the guitar?
ReplyDeleteI'm just trying to leave a comment again. I like the photo of you with the guitar.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip Duane; I tried making the path between the frames, but it didn't seem to take; maybe I needed to fiddle more with the layering/ordering (or maybe I already fiddled too much...).
ReplyDeleteThat is a picture of me, but I think to say I was "playing" the guitar is a bit of a stretch =) . It was one of the interactive exhibits where you're supposed to copy what the machine shows you. Angie did a much better job of it than I did, if I recall correctly!